Dorit Kemsley claims 3 men robbed her of $10K in cash 1 year after home invasion: 'PTSD'

   

Dorit Kemsley claims she was robbed again just over a year after men invaded her home and stole about $1 million worth of high-end items.

“Last Christmas was about 14 months after the home invasion, and I went to the bank, I took out $10,000 so I can have some money for Christmas gifts. I had my handbag in the shopping cart. When I got to the register, I realized that my handbag was gone,” she said in a preview for next week’s episode of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

Kemsley shared that police reviewed surveillance tapes afterward and discovered that she had been “followed by three men.”

“That threw me right back into the throes of PTSD,” she said in a confessional.

The Bravolebrity, 47, opened up about the December 2022 incident after admitting to co-star Erika Jayne that it had caused a “setback” on her healing from her home invasion.

 
Dorit Kemsley claimed three men robbed her of $10,000 in cash a little over a year after her “terrifying” home invasion. Bravo
 
“That threw me right back into the throes of PTSD,” Kemsley recalled. GC Images
“The whole year in my marriage, in my life, in my emotions, it was very much like this,” she said while doing a wave motion with her hands.

Dorit also admitted to struggling in her marriage with her husband, Paul “PK” Kemsley — months before they confessed to enduring “challenging years” together this week.

“You know how much I love my husband,” she told Jayne. “We had a really difficult year. He was spending a lot of time in London, he had a lot of business there, and it was a year that I needed him the most.”

 
The “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star also discussed how the two incidents affected her marriage to Paul “PK” Kemsley. doritkemsley/Instagram
 
Dorit and PK later admitted to having “challenging years” in their marriage. doritkemsley/Instagram
Dorit added that she “didn’t feel supported enough” and “didn’t feel as connected” with PK, 56, as she had in the past.

After reports surfaced Wednesday that the longtime couple had split and were living apart, they issued a joint denial to People.

“We remain committed to working through these issues as a united couple for our family. We have not separated nor are we planning to do so,” they said in a statement.

 
“We have not separated nor are we planning to do so,” the couple emphasized.
“Rather, we are focused on healing, making changes and doing the things that many couples have to do at some point in their marriage.”

The duo tied the knot in March 2015 and share two children: son Jagger, 9, and daughter Phoenix, 7.

 
For more Page Six you love…

Listen to our weekly “We Hear” podcast
Shop our exclusive merch
 
The couple hit a rough patch in October 2021 after Dorit was home alone with their kids when three masked men broke in and stole designer handbags, jewelry and watches.

At the time of the break-in, PK was away in London, but he rushed home to comfort his wife.

 
The Bravolebrity was robbed for the first time in October 2021. LAPD / SplashNews.com
Dorit spoke out about the “terrifying” incident shortly after and claimed she had been held at gunpoint but felt “blessed” that she and her kids were safe.

“I thank God for keeping my kids and myself from being physically harmed,” she wrote via Instagram.

“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.

da -
The Latest

Carl Radke's Mom Sharon Slams Lindsay Hubbard: "She Was Mean..."-quang

Entertainment -7 giờ

Carl Radke's mom, Sharon Radke, is "not quite" ready to forgive and forget with Lindsay Hubbard on Summer House Season 9. Though Summer House’s Carl Radke ended his engagement to Lindsay Hubbard in September 2023, his mom, Sharon, is still processing their split. As seen in Summer House Season 9, Episode 8, Carl's ...

RHOA’s Angela Oakley Reacts to Claim Charles Fathered a Child Outside of Marriage After Wendy Williams Claims She Admitted It in Resurfaced Clip as TikToker Calls Out Her Story-quang

Entertainment -7 giờ

Angela Oakley is one of the newest cast members of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. So far, fans seem to love Angela and her husband, who is NBA legend Charles Oakley. However, a resurfaced clip of legendary talk show host Wendy Williams claiming the RHOA newbie admitted to forgiving ...

Larsa Pippen Is Dating Former Pro Basketball Player Jeff Coby-quang

Entertainment -7 giờ

The 'RHOM' star was last linked to Marcus Jordan, son of famed basketball player Michael Jordan Larsa Pippen has a new man in her life. PEOPLE can confirm that the Real Housewives of Miami star is dating former pro basketball player Jeff Coby. TMZ was the first ...

Kyle Richards’ Rumored Flame Morgan Wade Sings About Liking “Older” Women as RHOBH Star Continues to Tour Europe With Singer and Shares New Pics - lulu

Entertainment -7 giờ

Credit: Instagram Kyle Richards‘ rumored flame, Morgan Wade, was caught smirking as she sang about liking “older” women amid the European leg of her tour earlier this week.   With the 56-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, who split from Mauricio Umansky, 54, in 2023, seen alongside her ...

Sonja Morgan Gives Friendship Update on Former ‘Real Housewives of New York City’ Costars-quang

Entertainment -7 giờ

Sonja Morgan is sharing where she stands with her former Real Housewives of New York City costars. During an appearance on the Wednesday, April 2, episode of Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, Morgan, 61, revealed she is still in touch with Luann de Lesseps, Ramona ...